Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Fare with DK, AIH, Eat Skull, Band of Horses, Helloween, The Aquabats, Bats for Lashes, My Gold Mask, PGMG, The Unseen and more...

In honor of Autumn and Halloween I blended up a batch of pumpkin smoothie (recipe here). I followed the instructions verbatim and found the smoothie was not sweet at all. For a more pumpkin pie feel, I would dial the sugar up a notch.

And what is Halloween without music. Below you will find MP3's and videos for 17 songs that I will be enjoying this weekend.

Dead Kennedys-Halloween
Architecture in Helsinki-The Cemetery
Eat Skull-Stick to the Formula
Band of Horses-Is there a ghost
Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah-Satan Said Dance
Helloween-Mr. Torture
The Aquabats-Fashion Zombies
Bats for Lashes-Tahiti
John's Candy-Amusing Using You


















My playlist pales in comparison to the thirteen that Indie Rock Cafe has posted. Stop by and check their lists out here. Have a great Halloween! November playlist coming this week...

1 comment:

  1. That's a great way to get my pumpkin pie fix without all the calories. Gotta try it!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete