Sunday, December 20, 2015

Click (Food): Printable Gummies, Star Wars Macaroons, Social Justice Themed Vegan Bars and Spaghetti Squash Tater Tots

Printable gummies, terrible airports for vegans, Star Wars macaroons are just some of what caught my eye this week. Here's all that, and more:

Happenings:
  • Dude, what I wouldn't give for some vegan gummy candy, in my hand, right now. But I don't want to drive all the way to Whole Foods to get some. If only l could use a 3D printer and  print my own vegan gummy candy. That would be awesome. 
  • Where is the absolutely worst airport for a vegan to have a layover? According to Washington, DC based Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine it is Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
Recipes:

Dark Cherry Filled Cookie Dough Truffles by The Plant Strong Vegan

On Friday, one of my co-workers made me a batch of cookie dough truffles for my birthday. I thought they were decent enough. But after checking out these, I knew I had missed out. Cherry would've made all the difference in the world. 

Galaxy Macaroons by Avocados and Ales

Apparently these macaroons were inspired by some sci-fi movie that came out last week. I wouldn't know anything about that. Unless J-Fur makes me know something about that, then things might change.

Spaghetti Squash Tater Tots from She Likes Food

I get so bored with spaghetti squash. I always do the same thing with it. Scrape it out, put some veggies and tomato sauce on it and eat it like real spaghetti. But here's something different. Spaghetti squash tater tots. Yo, spaghetti squash. I'm back!

Vegan Black Forest Parfaits from Veg News

Chocolate sponge cake, liquor soaked cherries and vanilla cream. If this dessert truly was a forest, I'd be looking to get lost in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment