Saturday, September 25, 2010

Food Flavored Song of the Day: I Read in Heat She's Wearing Meat by Bubblegum Lemonade

Since I don't eat meat, I can't really condone wearing it either. But I get the joke, ha ha, shock the world by wearing raw cheesesteak. Cool, everyone talked about it and jumped on that bandwagon (including me, here, now). You got PETA's attention (which is sad because they should be busy celebrating their 30 years in existence). Bigger than that though, is the attention you got (maybe?) from Bubblegum Lemonade. Like, we are talking, your own song. Success! Now turn that outfit into jerky and please don't pursue a clothing line.


2 comments:

  1. Whoah! She made it on the cover of Vogue?
    She wanted attention, as always, and that dress gave her plenty of that. I hate the dress and now I don't really know how I feel about Lady Gaga..I think she crossed the line on that one : /

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her explanation: "Well, it is certainly no disrespect to anyone that is vegan or vegetarian. As you know, I am the most judgment-free human being on the earth," said Gaga. "However, it has many interpretations but for me this evening. If we don't stand up for what we believe in and if we don't fight for our rights, pretty soon we're going to have as much rights as the meat on our own bones. And, I am not a piece of meat."

    ReplyDelete