Thursday, July 1, 2010

Condiment Crime Spree Mix: MNDR, Jumpiter, Superguidis, Hoodie Allen, Drivan, SickCity, Bondage Fairies, Blud, Coasting, and more

(for the Pico De Gallo recipe, pictured above, click here)

July used to make me think of condiments for my vegetarian burgers and hot dogs (ketchup, mustard, barbecue sauce, salsa). Now, thanks to Joy L. Cassidy, July will always make me think of condiments for my library books (read about her condiment crime spree here). Joy L. Cassidy, this playlist is for you!

Track Listing:

MNDR-I Go Away
Jumpiter-Eyes of the Trucks
Bondage Fairies-Zeta Reticuli
Superguidis-Nao Fosse O Bom Humor
Hoodie Allen (featuring Marina & the Diamonds) -On your wall
Blud-Sarah is for Lovers
The Wailing Wall-Bones Become Rainbows
Drivan-Kampa
Coasting-Kids
Aurora and Daisy-Winter Time
SickCity-Julia

Download Playlist Here

(Thanks to Pitchfork, Stereogum, Brooklyn Vegan, Absolut Noise, Triple J Unearthed, KEXP blog, Eardrums, Indie Rock Cafe, the Music Alliance Project, and the bands for making this mix possible)

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, such a vigilante! Condiment-related crimes, I love it!

    In response to your comment on my blog - you MADE YOUR OWN PRETZELS?!!!! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete