Saturday, April 3, 2010

Egg on Yo' Face Mix: Friend Electric, Victoria and Jacob, Cloud Nothings, Fences, Chew Lips, Sometime, Teen Sheikhs, Meow Meow!, Thrushes and more...


Embarrassment? I think not. I'm talking the type of egg on your face where the chocolate eggs are so good that you can't help but devour them in a way that leaves a trail on your lips or the egg drop soup tastes so divine that as your greedily lap it up it literally drops down your chin. Don't even get me started on scrambled eggs, sunny side up eggs, egg breakfast burritos or quiche. This playlist is for those who can't help but get their eggs all over their face.

Track Listing:

Friend Electric-Hour
Victoria and Jacob-Clash
Cloud Nothings-Morgan
John Hiatt-Open Road
Sometime-Heart of Spades
Diamond District-Who I Be (Marco Polo Remix)
Teen Sheikhs-Germs
Fences-Sadie
Quitzow-The Cut
Meow Meow!-I wonder what went wrong
her Majesty-World Smiles
Chew Lips-Eight
Thrushes-Crystals
The Foamboy Deluxe Arkestra-Honestly

Download Playlist Here

Download BTreotch/Comerfield Remix Here

Recipe: For the Peanut Butter Eggs pictured I used this recipe. My plan was to veganize them but I didn't have the right ingredients on hand. The only modification I made was I used Vegan Shortening.

1 comment:

  1. Peanut Butter Eggs with chocolate?!!! Dang, you go all out!!!

    ReplyDelete