Friday, March 24, 2017

Click (Music): Barbacoa Cauliflower, PSSY PWR, Cold War Kids and Black Honey

"Rodeo" by Pssy Pwr

I'm standing around for forty-five minutes just waiting to gain entrance to my local five and ten. I think, when I finally get a seat, that I'm going with the norm, a bowl of vegan lentil soup. Across the way I see an absolutely gorgeous lady eating a double shot of tacos. I approach her and inquire about what she is currently placing onto her tongue. She smiles and says "Barbacoa cauliflower tacos." My mind is spinning a million miles an hour when she adds, "These will make a man scream hallelujah!" I took out my journal and jotted down the following list:

Things that will make a man scream hallelujah (in no particular order):
1. PSSY PWR
2. Barbacoa Cauliflower Tacos
3. Rodeos



"I Still Wait For You" by Xylo

Graffiti written on the wall in charcoal at our local barbacoa joint: "Every second feels like forever, where the fu** you been? Are you listening?" I get that same feeling every time I think about those cauliflower tacos. Where the fu** you been all my life?

On another note, I challenge you to find some who that utters the word fuck in a sweeter way than Paige Duddy. I could listen to her say that word for multiple hours a day.

 

"Somebody Better" by Black Honey

If only all of our journey's to be better could sound so splendid.



Remixes

"I Got You" by Bebe Rexha (White Panda Remix)

I got you...a barbacoa panda.

I don't even know.



Videos:

"Biggest Fan" by Will Joseph Cook

Absence, and falling oranges, make the heart grow fonder.



"Your Love" by Haerts

There's some fire, a man running and a couple nude bodies. Other than that, I have no idea what I'm looking at. Thankfully the audio is so much clearer. Welcome back Haerts.



"So Tied Up (Los Feliz Blvd)" by Cold War Kids featuring Bishop Briggs

In my humble opinion, Cold War Kids are like chipotles in adobo sauce right now.



"Mother" by Idles

Well played Idles. Well played.



 Get All of 2017's Click Tracks (when available) in One Spotify Playlist:

No comments:

Post a Comment