Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Food Pairing 101: What goes well with a three song EP by Moby?

Yesterday Moby decided to give his fans an appetizer before his sometime in May main course (called Destroyed). This three song EP (called Be the One) is low on vocals and high on atmosphere, beats and beeps. It is best listened to at night, while baking a blueberry loaf cake with lime drizzle. If you want the real Moby experience, take the cake a step further and veganize it.

(I followed Jacqueline's version pretty closely though I used 1 cup of plain white sugar for the cake and 1/3 a cup of confectioner's sugar for the drizzle).

Get Moby's EP for free.

View the videos:







You might also like:
Blueberry Dichotomia Cake
Avett Brothers' Tart

2 comments:

  1. I was looking at your cake and thinking Mmmmmm! It took me a few seconds to realise it looked very familiar. Did you enjoy it? Although what's not to like. You may publish the recipe if you like. I don't mind. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny. Of course what is not to like. Thanks for the permission, but I'll just have them directed to your site (if you don't mind).

    ReplyDelete