Thursday, October 21, 2010

Food Flavored Song of the Day: If Love is Gone Where Do We Go From Here by the Salteens

My co-worker eats soup almost every day for lunch. It's easy, keeps in the freezer and is good she argues. I find it odd, in the Florida heat, that someone can continually eat soup. But I guess the same could be said for coffee and there are no shortage of Starbucks in this town. When I eat soup, for those two weeks in January when the weather is just right, I douse it in saltines. Crumble, crumble, release.


Check out their website, bandcamp, belly.

Not really on the third one.

3 comments:

  1. My mom is exactly like your co-worker. I remember she used to make soup on all the hot days and I would hate it but be forced to eat it since I was so little. She still to this day makes hot soups when its warm outside.
    You know what's even grossier than drinking coffee on a hot day...drinking coffee and smoking a cigarette on a hot day..ew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard tht asian take soup even during meals - bcoz it prevents from adding weight and helps digestion. :)
    Love ur blog. It is like potpourri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can eat soup all year long even when I go on vacation in Florida. And coffee too...

    ReplyDelete