Monday, September 13, 2010

Food Flavored Song of the Day: Little Bird by Pancake Breakfast


I once starred in a, for lack of a better term, indie Lego movie. It was a lot of time and effort for very little pay (try some really bad veggie burgers, a new found respect for gout sufferers and the occasional donut). One of my main scenes had me trying to get an alien to beam me to St. Alphonzo's Pancake Breakfast House. Somehow I ended up meeting Satan instead (a sophomoric mistake for such an intellectual being). I've reimagined this scene with Pancake Breakfast's song "Little Bird" playing in the background. While it may transfer better to a western, it seems adequate for Legos.

Pancake Breakfast-Little Bird

Pancake Breakfast has a record on the way. You can catch the release show on September 25th at Doug Fir.

No comments:

Post a Comment