Saturday, July 17, 2010

Food Flavored Song of the Day: Dear Spike by the Aquabats

Dear Spike,
I don't know you, personally, but I do know about you. I have heard that you were invented by Gayelord Hauser, a self-help author and nutritionist, to help make food taste good and be healthy at the same time. I also know you contain upwards of 39 different spices, herbs and seasonings and that you contain no MSG. I thought about you today on my 8 mile run, probably because I've been obsessed with condiments recently and you fit into that category. Maybe we will meet someday.

Love,
Tender B.

PS: The Aquabats would be a much more appropriate choice to extol your virtues. They seem like experts.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Like nothing I've come across..love that you add music to it! : ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I appreciate you stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never even heard of this Spike stuff before. 39 spices? Wow!

    ReplyDelete