Tuesday, February 9, 2010

An Open Letter to Pepperidge Farm signed by Mitch Hedberg

Dear Pepperidge Farm,

J-Fur has taken to eating your cakes a lot recently. She finished three whole cakes in a span of a week and a half (including one in less than 24 hours). I woke up this morning to find there are two more in my fridge (see picture on left). Do you think we could work out a sponsorship deal or something? Perhaps I extol the virtues of your product (of course since I've never tried one of your cakes I will have to make it up) while you send us free cakes so that J-Fur can be freely satisfied? Let me know.

Tender B.




I'll have a new interview posted tomorrow. Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Publix had buy one get one free. That's my defense and I'm sticking to it!

    ReplyDelete